Monday 17 December 2012

Sunday 16th December 2012

Hi all!

Well it's another 7am - 3pm shift for me today.  These shifts are notorious for going 1 of 2 ways - 1) me hardly eating at all due to being rather tired and sleep being a main priority or 2) me doing nothing but eat and having the worst munchie head on ever!

Breakfast - no breakfast for me today which I know isn't good but it was a really busy shift and impossible to leave the desk for anything.

Lunch - tuna, sweetcorn & mayo (2) sandwich (heb) with chicken and vegetable soup.

Snack - 2 pears. 4 mandarins. (I really like fruit)

Dinner - we went out for dinner tonight. I had a steak (which was very lean) and rare. Champ (which I didn't actually eat). Pepper sauce (5 approx). And sherry trifle (17)

So all in all for a night out this meal wasn't too had!

Total syns = 24 approx

No comments:

Post a Comment