Friday 4 January 2013

Post Christmas Round Up

Hi all!  And Happy New Year!

So I've been absent for a wee while with Christmas and that, but never fear I'll give you a quick run down of how I've been doing.

Weigh in wise I'm not too sure as I've taken the past 2 weeks as holidays for various reasons, including work related ones.

Food wise - in terms of meals I've been eating mostly slimming world friendly stuff, though I have been out for meals more than normal, add to that my alcohol intake has sky-rocketed (this sounds like I'm a real lush or something but I don't often drink but I've been out a few times and I drink vodka with fizzy apple which is about 7 syns a glass)

Snack wise - the chocolates, sweets and biscuits in this house are going to be the death of me!  I am so weak willed!  They're mostly gone now with the exception of my Violet Creams but in order to savour them as they are difficult to find I only allow myself one a day lol.

Anyway, we went shopping last night and I bought the ingredients to make Slimming World Curry Sauce with Beef and Vegetables, Slimming World Quiche and Slimming World Pea & Ham Soup.  Add these to the Slimming World Chilli's already in my freezer and we're on to a winner!

I didn't do it with the chilli but I will try to add the recipes here as posts.

Happy New Year and Good Luck in your quest for a healthier lifestyle =D

No comments:

Post a Comment