Thursday 31 January 2013

My New Fave Chicken Salad

Hi all!

Last week I was checking out some beauty blogs as normal when I surprisingly came across a recipe for a chicken salad.


I unfortunately can't remember who's blog it was but I do know it was American and not Slimming World friendly so I've changed it a wee bit.

Ingredients:
Chicken
Grapes
Celery
Lighter than light mayo (1/2 syn per tbsp)
Bag of salad (I use ranch though not the dressing, it contains broccoli stems, carrot, onion and cabbage)





Chop up the grapes, celery and chicken and add to a bowl with desired amount of mayo.

Mix together and leave to chill (this is my preference) for about 20 minutes.

Put ranch salad on plate and top with chicken/celery/grape mix.


Season to taste.

I've actually had this salad 4 days in a row I like it that much! My servings average at 1 syn due to my using 4 tbsp's of mayo.












No comments:

Post a Comment