Friday 18 January 2013

Slimming World Curry

Hi all!

Got another of my fave recipes for you today.  Slimming World Curry.  I think this is also classified as superspeed but don't quote me on that, I'm not 100% sure.


Ingredients:
Tin of baked beans
Tin of mushy peas
Tin of chopped tomatoes
1-2 tbsp curry powder (to taste)





Meat of choice (I used steak pieces)
Vegetables of choice (I used onion, peppers & mushrooms)

Add beans, peas and tomatoes to a pot with the curry powder and simmer.
Once heated through you can leave the sauce as is or blend it to a smooth consistency (I prefer to blend it).



In a separate pan cook the onions, peppers and mushrooms.
Add this to the sauce.


Cook the meat to taste and add to the sauce.


And there we have it, a quick and easy curry.

No comments:

Post a Comment