Friday 18 January 2013

Week Ending 16th January 2013

Hi all!

I'd initially intended on keeping a daily food diary but decided that was boring, plus I wasn't very good at it. So my new idea for this blog is sharing recipes I've made myself (see previous Slimming World Quiche post) and taking photos of what I've been eating as that's a bit more interesting than just reading.

I wish I could photograph EVERYTHING! But I just don't always remember so what you're gonna see is what I've remembered to do lol.

Beef & Veg Curry (free/superfree)

Turkish Delight Options with Anchor Light Cream (4 syns)

Mushroom Omelette (free/superfree) 

Chilli (free/superfree)

Tuna & Sweetcorn Sandwich (free/HEB/4 syns)

Bacon Bap with Brown Sauce (7.5 syns)

Peppermint Tea (free)

Weetabix & Semi-Skimmed Milk (HEA/HEB)

Cookies & Cream KitKat (5.5 syns)

Chicken, onions, mushrooms & rice (free/superfree)

Cheese & Ham Toastie (free/HEA/HEB)

Mandarins (superfree)

Fruit & Fibre with Semi-Skimmed Milk (HEA/HEB)

Egg Mayo Sandwich with Broccoli Soup (HEB/free/4syns)

Chicken, grape & celery salad (free/superfree/2 syns) *not sure about the crunchy bits, I reckon about 3 syns?

Apple, mandarins, turkish delightmuller light (free/superfree)

Freddo (5 syns)

Pea & Ham Soup (free)

Mackerel Salad (free/superfree/4 syns)

No comments:

Post a Comment